In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, implemented in our legislation by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made of cookies on our website.
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user’s visit at a later date when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your pc, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has visited the website before, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows us to save your personal preferences and technical information such as the visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or you prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options so that this is done. Most browsers allow cookies to be managed in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wishes to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail which cookies you want to be installed on your computer. In particular, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject cookies from third parties;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most commonly used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser’s Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
With regard to third-party cookies, i.e. those that are external to our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include, so the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
Below we inform you in detail of the cookies that may be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing, all or only some of them may be installed.
This Cookies Policy may be modified according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the aim of adapting this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to Users either through the website or by e-mail to registered Users.